发布时间:2022-05-06 14:10:49来源:励普网
有关酒店英语情景对话整理~为了帮助大家提高英语口语水平,下面小编给大家带来酒店英语情景对话,希望对大家有所帮助!
酒店英语情景对话:引客进房
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么会知道我们的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。
B: Here it is. 在这。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)
FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。
酒店英语情景对话:预订客房
Making a Reservation 预订客房
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能帮您什么吗?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我将会住很长一段时间的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
请问套房多少钱呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您订的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服务费吗?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服务费。
C: Meals included?
餐费有包含在内吗?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。
C: What services come with that?
都还有些其他的什么服务吗?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前预付吗?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在几楼呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它们之间有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一间更安静?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能增加27号之后有房间给您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都没有房间了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在较近的地方为您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,谢谢,再见。
酒店英语情景对话:办理离店手续
Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 没有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。
英语面试常用问答有哪些?
购物消费有哪些常用的英语对话?
英语口语中购物的杀价技巧
可以帮个忙吗的英语说法
带介词的to短语归纳
怎么用英语说茄子?
更多培训课程: 长沙个人提升英语 更多学校信息: 长沙新通教育培训机构 咨询电话: