2023-01-30 09:43:29来源:励普网
提起英语口语对话材料大全 大学英语口语大家在熟悉不过了,被越来越多的人所熟知,那你知道英语口语对话材料大全 大学英语口语吗?快来和小编一起去了解一下吧!
(资料图)
初中英语对话教学旨在促进学生的语言学习,实现培养学生综合运用语言的能力。小编整理了英语口语对话材料,欢迎阅读!
In the office, Steven and Jack are talking about the recent election.
办公室里,史蒂文和杰克讨论着近来的竞选。
Steven: Jack, what do you think about the election?
史蒂文:杰克,你怎么看待这次竞选?
Jack: I think the campaign is a blockbuster.
杰克:我觉得这次竞选声势浩大。
Steven: How many people have flung their hats into the ring?
史蒂文:有多少人参加了竞选?
Jack: Finally 100 candidates ran for one seat.
杰克:最终有100人竞选1个席位。
Steven: Who do you think will be elected?
史蒂文;你认为谁会当选?
Jack: It"s hard to say. They all had an active campaign to round up the votes.
杰克:这很难说,他们都枳极开展竞选运动来拉选票。
Steven: I think Mr. White would be elected, you know he has spent millions in this campaign and he blasted the opposition in his campaign speech.
史蒂文:我觉得怀特先生会当选, 他在这次竞选活动中花了数百万,并在竞选演说中猛烈地抨击他的对手。
Jack: Maybe. Who knows?
杰克:或许吧,谁知道呢。
Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbour Tom.
史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。
Steven: I"ve heard that Tom is going to move.
史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。
Julia: What? Are you sure about that?
茱莉娅:什么?你确定?
Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.
史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。
Julia: Where is he going?
茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?
Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.
史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一起生活。
Julia: What a pity!
茱莉娅:真遗憾!
Steven: Why did you say that? It"s a good thing for him to live with his son.
史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一起,对汤姆是一件好事啊!
Julia:I know that. But it"s pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom"s company.
茱莉娅:我知道。但是失去一位好邻居对我们來说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。
Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.
史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们希望他日后生活得幸福。
Steven likes reading books, and now he is talking about them with his friend Dora.
史蒂文喜欢读书,他正在和朋友多拉谈论书籍。
Steven: Hey, Dora! What kind of books do you like to read?
史蒂文:嘿,多拉!你喜欢读什么类型的书?
Dora: I read everything I can get my hands on but I like love stories best. What do you thinkabout the love stories?
多拉:我拿到什么书就看什么书,但最喜欢看的是言情小说。你觉得言情小说怎么样?
Steven: I hate to tell you this, but they are nothing but sob stories.
史蒂文:我很不想这么说,但它们对于我来说只是赚人眼泪的故亊而已。
Dora: I don"t think so. I like them. Then what"s your favorite book?
多拉:我不这么认为,我喜欢言情小说。那你最喜欢读什么书?
Steven: I"m fond of history books.
史蒂文:我喜欢看历史书。
Dora: Oh, the history books are dull to me.
多拉:噢,历史书对我来说太枯燥。