2022-12-28 11:01:00来源:励普网
提起打电话英文情景对话口语会话 笔友用电话来对话大家在熟悉不过了,被越来越多的人所熟知,那你知道打电话英文情景对话口语会话 笔友用电话来对话吗?快来和小编一起去了解一下吧!
【资料图】
单纯地与远方的英语国家的笔友用电话来对话,聊解一下思念之情。
A:Hello, this is 57356475.你好,这里是57356475。
B:Hello, this is John. I wanna speak to Linda, please.你好,我是约翰。我想和琳达说话。
A:This is Linda.我就是琳达。
B:Hi, Linda. I want to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.琳达,你好。我想明晚请你吃饭。
A:Really? What time and which restaurant?真的吗?什么时间什么餐厅?
B:At seven thirty pm, Longding Chinese restaurant.And I"ll go to your home and pick you up at 7.明晚七点半在Langjing中餐馆,我七点钟到你家接你。
A:Ok, I"ll wait for you at 7pm at home. Anything else?行。我七点钟在家里等你。还有其它事吗?
B:No, have a nice day!没有了,祝你有愉快的一天。
A:Thank you. Bye.谢谢你。拜拜。
B:See you.拜拜。
Do you have some time tomorrow? 明天有空吧?
Yes, I do. 有啊.
How about having lunch with me? 一起吃顿中饭怎样?
Good idea. 好主意.
If you"re free, how about lunch? 有空的话一起吃顿中饭如何?
When did you have in mind? 你想什么时候呢?
I was thinking about Thursday? 我看星期四怎样?
That will be fine with me. 没问题.
I"m calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow. 我打电话给你,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样?
I"m sorry, but this week isn"t very convenient for me. 对不起,这个星期我都不方便.
Perhaps we van make it later. 那么,也许改天吧.
That would be better. 好啊.
I"m calling to confirm our luncheon appointment. 我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事.
It"s tomorrow at twelve o"clock, right? 是明天12点吧?
Yes, that"s right. 是的,没错.
I"ll be there. 我会去的.
I"m sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment. 真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会.
I"m sorry to hear that. 真遗憾.
I have pressing business to attend to. 我有紧急的事情要处理.
No problem. we"ll make it later in the month. 没关系,这个月改天再说吧.
I need to change the time we meet for lunch. 我需要更改我们见面吃午饭的时间.
What time would be good for you? 什么时间你合适呢?
I"ll be about half an hour late. 我大概要慢半个小时.
Good, I"ll see you there at 12:30. 好的,十二点我会在那儿与你碰面.
I"ll get the check. 我来付帐.
No, let me pay this time. 不,这次由我付.
No, I insist. 不,还是我来.
Well, thank you very much. 好吧,那就谢谢你啦?
This lunch is on me today, 今天这顿饭算我请客.
I think you got it last time. 我记得上回也是你请的.
It"s my pleasure. 我请得心里高兴.
That"s very nice of you. 既然这样,那就多谢了.
Shall we split the check. 大家分摊吧?
Why don"t you let me pick it up. 就让我来付帐好了.
Oh, that"s not necessary. 啊,不必这样.
I know it"s not necessary. I want to do it. 我知道不必这样,可是我愿付.
I really enjoyed the lunch. 这顿饭我吃得好高兴.
Yes, let"s do it again real soon. 是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧.
I"ll be back in town next month. 我下个月会再回这里来.
Good, I"ll invite you out when you"re here.好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待.
I’ll have the duck.
I’ll have the chicken.
I’ll have the beef, thanks.
We’ll have a bottle of white wine, thank you.
如果是初次光顾一家餐厅,我们很有可能不太了解这家餐厅的特色菜肴,这种情况下请服务人员推荐菜谱可以说是一项不错的选择.我们可以这样对服务员说:
Lian: Oh, there’s so much to choose from. What do you recommend?
丽安: 哦,这菜单真是太丰富了.你有什么特色菜肴可以推荐吗?
另外,我们还可以说:
What do you suggest?
您有什么推荐的吗?
What’s good here?
你们这里的特色菜是什么?
好,请跟着老师一起来练习.
What do you recommend?
What do you suggest?
What’s good here?
虽然东西方在文化中存在着一些差异,但是在就餐的礼仪方面却大同小异.例如,不要嘴里含着食物讲话及食不露齿,使用牙签时要用一只手遮住口部等等.此外,如果您想取用自己拿不到的食物时,请不要伸手横跨桌面,因为这是一种不礼貌的行为.您可以这样说,来请同桌的人帮忙.
Excuse me, could you pass the sauce?
对不起,请您把那个酱料递给我.
好,现在让我来总结一下我们在这一课中学过的一些内容.
在向他人发出邀请时,我们可以这样说:
We’d like to invite you to dinner.
Would you like to come to lunch?
We’ve booked a table. We hope you can join us.
如果您可以接受对方的邀请,我们可以这样回复对方:
We’d love to come.
Yes, I’d be pleased to accept.
如果我们不能接受对方的邀请,您可以用下面这些句子礼貌地回绝邀请:
That’s very kind of you but I’m afraid I have a prior engagement.
I’m sorry, I have to decline. I have family commitments.
I’m sorry, I won’t be able to make it. I have an important appointment that night.
Sorry, I can’t, I’m busy that night. But thanks anyway.