位置:励普教育 > ://m../英语 > 个人提升英语 > 英语口语对话范文两人 两人英语口语  正文

英语口语对话范文两人 两人英语口语

2022-12-19 10:03:26来源:励普网

提起英语口语对话范文两人 两人英语口语大家在熟悉不过了,被越来越多的人所熟知,那你知道英语口语对话范文两人 两人英语口语吗?快来和小编一起去了解一下吧!


(资料图)

  英语对话课教学要以培养学生语言交际能力为目的,注重丰富的情景设计,学习实用易学的句型表达。

  两人英语口语对话范文1

  Steven is calling his friend Jerry, but Jerry is not in.

  史蒂文打电话给他的朋友杰瑞,但杰瑞不在。

  Steven: Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?

  史蒂文:你好,杰瑞在吗?

  B: Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.

  B:抱歉,他现在出去吃午饭了。

  Steven: I see. Can you give me some idea how long he"ll be back?

  史蒂文:喔,您能告诉我他多久会回来吗?

  B: I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number,I"llhave him call you as soon as he comes back.

  B:我想他两点钟左右会回来的。如果你愿意,请留下姓名和电话号码,等他一回来,我会请他马上回电。

  Steven: That"s nice. My name is Steven; my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I"ll be waiting forhis call. Thank you and bye!

  史蒂文:太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的电话号码是6789777。那我就等他的电话。谢谢!再见!

  B: My pleasure, bye!

  B:不客气,再见!

  两人英语口语对话范文2

  Steven is giving a call to Mr. Brown, but Mr. Brown is not in, so he asks for leaving a message.

  史蒂文给布朗先生打电话,但布朗不在,于是他想给对方留言。

  Steven: Hello? This is Steven. I"d like to speak to Mr. Brown, please.

  史蒂文:你好,我是史蒂文。我想和布朗先生通电话。

  Mrs. Brown: I"m afraid he is not in at the moment.

  布朗太太:他这会儿不在。

  Steven: Then what time do you think he will be in?

  史蒂文:你认为他什么时间会回来?

  Mrs. Brown: I suppose he won"t come back until 6 p.m. By the way, do you want to call later,or would you like to leave a message?

  布朗太太:我估计他要到下午六点才会回来。对了,你是想稍后再打来,还是留个口信?

  Steven: I"d like to leave a message. Please ask him to give me a call as soon as he returns. Hehas my number.

  史蒂文:我还是留个口信吧。他一回来就请他给我回电话。他知道我的电话号码。

  Mrs. Brown: Okay, I"ll do that.

  布朗太太:好的,我一定转告。

  Steven: Thank you. Bye-bye!

  史蒂文:谢谢你,再见!

  Mrs. Brown: You"re welcome, bye!

  布明太太:不客气,再见!

  两人英语口语对话范文3

  Steven is calling Susan,but he got the wrong number.

  史蒂文给苏珊打电话,但却拨错了电话号码。

  Steven: Hello. I"d like to speak to Susan.

  史蒂文:你好。我想找一下苏珊。

  B: I"m sorry, but there"s no one here by that name.

  B:对不起,这里没有这个人。

  Steven: Isn"t this the Whites?

  史蒂文:这不是怀特家吗?

  B: Yes. this is. What number are you calling?

  B:是的,这是怀特家。你要打的电话是多少?

  Steven: I"m calling 6667777. Maybe my finger slipped and I touched the wrong number.

  史蒂文:我要打的电话号码是6667777。也许我的手指滑了一下,按错号了。

  B: Sure it is. This is 6666777.

  B:确实是,这里是6666777。

  Steven: Oh, sorry to have bothered you.

  史蒂文:哦,真对不起,打扰您了。

  B: It doesn"t matter. Bye-bye!

  B:没关系。再见!

  Steven: Bye!

  史蒂文:再见!


同类文章