位置:励普教育 > ://m../英语 > 个人提升英语 > 英语对话材料 情景对话  正文

英语对话材料 情景对话

2022-12-15 10:02:52来源:励普网

最近小编看到大家都在讨论英语对话材料 情景对话相关的事情,对此呢小编也是非常的感应兴趣,那么这件事究竟是怎么发生的呢?具体又是怎么回事呢?下面就是小编搜索到的关于英语对话材料 情景对话事件的相关信息,我们一起来看一下吧!


(资料图片仅供参考)

  英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。

  英语对话材料1

  A: Why don"t you ever answer your phone?

  A:你为什么不接电话?

  B: I"m usually busy. What"s up?

  B:我通常很忙。怎么了?

  A: I wanted to see if you were down to kick it.

  A:我想看看你有没有时间出去玩。

  B: Where do you want to go? I don"t have that much money.

  B:你想去哪?我没有那么多钱。

  A: Let"s go for a drink at the bar where we went last week.

  A:我们去上周我们去过的那个酒吧喝点吧。

  B: Okay, but I only have enough for three beers.

  B:好的,但是我只够付三杯啤酒的钱。

  A: It"s fine. I"ll pay for the rest, but you owe me.

  A:好的。我会付剩下的,但那是你欠我的。

  B: Screw that, I paid for you last time. You owe me!

  B:胡说,我上次付你了。是你欠我的!

  A: Well, then we can call it even.

  A:嗯,那我们一笔勾销了。

  B: I guess so. Where should we meet?

  B:我想是这样的。我们在哪见面?

  A: How about at the train station by the bar?

  A:在酒吧边上的地铁站怎么样?

  B: Sounds good. I"ll see you in an hour.

  B:听起来不错。一小时后见。

  A: Great. See you then, laters.

  A:太好了。稍后见。

  英语对话材料2

  A: Heard it"s supposed to rain.

  A:听说要下雨了。

  B: Where did you hear that from?

  B:你从哪听说的?

  A: The news. The weatherman said there is a high probability of rain.

  A:新闻。天气预报员说很有可能下雨。

  B: Since when have you started watching the news?

  B:你从什么时候开始看新闻?

  A: I"ve always watched the news. Well, at least to check out the weather.

  A:我一直看新闻。嗯,至少看看天气预报。

  B: What else did they say about the weekend?

  B:他们关于周末还说了什么?

  A: I think they said it was going to rain throughout the weekend.

  A:我想他们说整个周末都会下雨。

  B: Throughout the weekend? Don"t pull my chain.

  B:整个周末?别逗我。

  A: I"m not. They said it, not me. I know you had plans.

  A:我没有。他们说的,不是我。我知道你有计划。

  B: Well, I don"t believe it. Just like I don"t believe you watch the news.

  B:嗯,我不相信。就像我不相信你看新闻。

  A: Okay, suit yourself. I"d take an umbrella though.

  A:好的,你随便。但我还是带上雨伞。

  B: I won"t. I"d rather get wet than listen to you.

  B:我不会的。我宁愿淋湿也不会听你的。

  英语对话材料3

  A: Quick! Get in here and wait out the storm!

  A:快!进来等暴风雨过去!

  B: Oh, my word. Thank you so much.

  B:噢,太好了。非常谢谢你。

  A: It"s raining cats and dogs out there.

  A:外面是倾盆大雨。

  B: More like lions and wolves!

  B:更像狮子和狼!

  A: I was watching the news.

  A:我在看新闻。

  B: What did they say?

  B:他们说什么了?

  A: This is going to be one heck of a storm.

  A:这将是一个严重的风暴。

  B: Should we be worried?

  B:我们应该担心吗?

  A: I don"t think so. The emergency alert system would have gone up.

  A:我认为不用。紧急警报系统应该已经启动了。

  B: True. Well, thank you for saving me from this storm.

  B:真的。嗯,谢谢你帮我躲过这场风暴。

  A: No problem. I"m making some tea; would you like some?

  A:没问题。我在泡茶,你想要一些吗?

  B: Please. Something warm would be great at the moment!

  B:好的。现在喝一些暖的东西最合适了!


同类文章