位置:励普教育 > ://m../英语 > 个人提升英语 > 英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译  正文

英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译

2022-12-07 15:06:53来源:励普网

关于英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译的知识大家了解吗?以下就是小编整理的关于英语情景会话酒店前台订房对话带翻译的介绍,希望可以给到大家一些参考,一起来了解下吧!


(资料图片)

  如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天小编在这里为大家分享一些英语情景会话酒店前台订房,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!

  英语情景会话酒店前台订房:住一周的顾客打折吗

  A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?

  您好,先生。您预订了房间了吗?

  B No, is there a single room left?

  没有,还有空的单人间吗?

  A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?

  有,您打算住多久?

  B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?

  大概一个星期吧。你们对住一个星期或更久的顾客打折吗?

  A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.

  有折扣,对住一个星期的顾客我们打95折,两个星期的打88折。

  B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.

  好的,我在这里住一个星期。这是我的护照。

  我想多住几天

  A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

  早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?

  B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

  我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。

  A Could I have your name and room number?

  我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?

  B Tom Black in Room 207.

  汤姆·布莱克,207房间。

  A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

  请稍等,布莱克先生。我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。他们预定了10层的所有房间。

  B What can be done then?

  那怎么办呢?

  A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

  如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。

  B That's quite all right. Thank you.

  那太好了,谢谢你。

  A It's my pleasure.

  愿意为您服务。

  英语情景会话酒店前台订房:我想订一个标准间

  A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

  您好。预约服务。我能为您做什么?

  B I’d like to book a room.

  我想要订一个房间

  A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

  您需要什么样的房间,女士?我们有单人间,双人间,标准间,套间和豪华套间。

  B What’s the rate for a standard room?

  标准间的价格是多少?

  A $79 a night.

  79美元每晚。

  B I’d like a standard room.

  我想订一个标准间。

  A What date would you check in, Ma’am?

  请问您几号入住?

  B December 23rd, please.

  12月23日。

  A How long do you plan to stay?

  您计划住几天?

  B 4 days.

  4天。

  A Could you give me your name and phone number?

  能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?

  B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 5634.Nancy Brown。

  我的电话是7096785643。

  A Thanks. What time will you arrive?

  谢谢。您会在几点到达?

  B Around 3pm.

  大概下午3点。

  A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

  好的。您的预约确认号码是NB13579。谢谢您选择我们的旅馆。还有什么其他事我可以帮您吗?

  B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

  没有了。谢谢。

  英语情景会话酒店前台订房:我想订一个复式套房  

  A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?

  您好,这里是预约服务。我能帮您吗?

  B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.

  是的。我想订一个复式套房。

  A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?

  先生,您需要预约哪天?

  B Next Friday.

  下个星期五。

  A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?

  很抱歉,先生。我们不能接受下个星期五的预订,因为房间已经订满了。我可以为您推荐一家其他的宾馆吗?

  B Oh, thank you very much.

  好的,谢谢。

  A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.

  请不要挂断。我看看是否在那一天那里的复式套房还有空房。(一分钟之后)先生,您还在吗?假日旅店可以满足您的要求。

  B How do I contact them?

  我怎么联系他们?

  A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.

  这是他们的电话号码,601 789 5634。

>>>下一页更多“英语订房对话带翻译”

同类文章