2022-12-05 15:43:51来源:励普网
最近这段时间总有小伙伴问小编酒店客房服务英语对话是什么,小编为此在网上搜寻了一些有关于酒店客房服务英语对话的知识送给大家,希望能解答各位小伙伴的疑惑。
(资料图片仅供参考)
初中英语中的对话教学是整个初中英语教学中培养学生评议交际能力的一个必不可少的组成部分。小编精心收集了酒店客房服务英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
C:
Good morning.How can i help you?
早上好,需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes.I want to change some US dollars into Chinese RMB.
是的,我想把美元换成一些人民币
C:
How much is that?
多少呢?
G:
US $ 100.Here you are.
一百美元,这里。
C:
We change foreign currencies according to today"s exchange rate...100 US dollars,an equivalent of RMB 797 Yuan.
100美元折合人民币797元
G:
OK,I"ll take it.
好的,我要兑换
C:
Please fill in the exchange memo,your passport number and the total sum,and sign your name.
请填写交流备忘录,您的护照号码和总金额,并签署姓名.
G:
Here you are.Is that all right?
在这里。是吧?
C:
Yes,thanks.What denomination do you need?
是的,谢谢。你需要什么面额的?
G:
What denomination do you have?
你有什么面额的?
C:
There are 100-Yuan notes,50-Yuan notes,20-Yuan notes,10-Yuan notes 5-Yuan notes and 1-Yuan coins.
有100元纸币,50 元纸币,20 元纸币,10 元纸币5元纸币和1元硬币。
G:
Give me 185-Yuan notes,71-Yuan coins,and the others are 100-Yuan notes.
给我185元纸币,71 元硬币,其余100元纸币。
C:
Certainly.Here is RMB 797 Yuan,Check it,please,and keep the memo.
当然可以。这是797元人民币,请检查,保管好兑换单。
G:
That"s right.Thank you for your help.
好的。谢谢你的帮助。
C:
Always at your service.
诚心为您服务。
服务员:
Housekeeping. May I come in?
客房服务.可以进来吗?
莉莉:
Yes, please.
请进.
服务员:
When would you like me to do your room, madam?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢.女士?
莉莉:
You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?
如果您愿意.现在就可以打扫.我正想下去吃早饭呢.你进来了.在打扫前.能不能先帮个忙?
服务员:
Yes, what is it?
好的.什么事?
莉莉:
I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water. I need some hot water to wash down medicine after breakfast.
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来.早饭后我需要热水喝药.
服务员:
I"m sorry that your flask is empty. I"ll go and get you another full one at once.
很抱歉您的水壶空了.我马上去给您拿一瓶满的来.
莉莉:
Thank you.
谢谢.
服务员:
Can I help you?
您需要帮忙吗?
比尔:
I have some laundry to be done.
我有些衣服需要洗
服务员:
Certainly,sir. Could you fill out the laundry form.please?
好的.先生.请您添一下这个单子.
比尔:
May I use your pen?
我能用一下你的笔吗?
服务员:
Sure.Here you are.
当然.给您
比尔:
Thanks. Oh.I don"t want these shirts starched.
谢谢.对了.这些衬衫不需要浆的.
服务员:
No starch. I understand.sir.
不浆.我了解.先生.
比尔:
When will they be ready?
什么时候能洗好?
服务员:
We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6.
明天晚上六点左右我会给您送去
比尔:
Fine, Thanks a lot.
好的.谢谢